It is my pleasure to announce the following additions to our Team:
Lindsay will be joining us on September 12th; filling the open Staff Accountant position.
We are excited and confident that Lindsay will bring her expertise in accounting and enthusiasm to the accounting department.
New Sales Rep (NSR) has accepted the position as the new Midwest Representative for Really Awesome Shoes. NSR lives in Chicago and will come to the St. Louis office Thursday to meet everyone and pickup her samples.
Join us in welcoming Lindsay and sales rep to their new roles!
And from that, I was accepted into my new position. I can say it's definitely been a crazy two weeks but I am slowly adjusting to the new job. It's a big change from the business and industry I came from but I think eventually everything will click. I have become more comfortable in some of my responsibilities and I even got my key to the office this Friday. (I hope this means I'm a keeper!) I got through an inventory on Friday and this week is month-end (eeeek!). Ultimately, I need to stay positive and remember I can handle just about anything thrown my way. (Broccoli has been drilling this into my head since we've been together, guess I should really listen to him now, it may really come in handy.)
Perhaps the coolest thing so far was after work on Tuesday when Coco and I decided to go to dinner and hit the mall. While browsing one of the stores, I found numerous styles of one of our brands and more specifically one of the brands I do all of the Accounting for. I became a giddy little school girl and had to take a pic with my phone to send out. (Yeah, my friends think I'm quite silly!)
In any case, I'm starting to get into my groove and hopeful that things continue to move forward and look up.
No comments:
Post a Comment