Well, since I officially agreed to more side accounting work starting up again next week, I figured I better provide some details on all of the fun from the past 4 weekend rewards before I have to buckle down and get back to work.
So, here we go!
 |
| Bon Jovi came to town and rocked my socks off! |
 |
Dad and I got to meet one of my Food Network favorites!
|
 |
| An essential part of any 3 H weekend -- home of the best hoecakes! |
 |
Learning a few tricks of the trade from another one of my Food Network faves!
|
 |
So it's not really Paula, but I was still really excited!
|
 |
Me and the King -- Memphis is definitely one of my top spots for a road trip.
|
I'm extremely glad I let loose a bit and I enjoyed every second of my extra time off. Now it's back down to business...at least for a few weeks.
2 comments:
I'm sorry but...'Fork Yeah!" Oh, that's...great? sad?
Looks like you had a good time....
You don't like "Fork Yeah!", Joel? I guess a Knuckle Sandwich shirt would be out of the question too.
(That's Guy's other trademark.)
It was a fun time for sure.
Post a Comment