Birthday Extravaganza Day 2 was a blast!!! Dinner was absolutely hilarious (my apologies to the sweet newlywed couple that had to spend their date night with us, although we did provide priceless entertainment for the evening!) and then we went to dance and listen to an awesome cover band at another local hot spot. I haven't partied that hard in a long time. I am realizing that I don't bounce back that quickly from a crazy night out. My alarm went off this morning and I woke up in a huge state of confusion. Of course, only I would plan a morning workout and an eye doctor appointment for my birthday.
Tonight the festivities continue with dinner with my family at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I'm thinking a short nap is in order before that. In any case, I'll post pics of all of the birthday antics later.
No comments:
Post a Comment