Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just one of the guys...

Wish me luck -- I'm playing poker with the guys from work tonight. 

MO invited the regulars over for a poker party and ironically I'm the only girl from work that both knows how to play poker and the only girl that they are willing to put up with while playing cards; so, I became the only girl invited to the guys' poker night.  Nice....

However, just to prove that I am still a girl, I did offer to make snacks for the night as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

...and how did we do at poker?

I've been sucking lately.

Lindsay said...

You know Joel, I think the only luck I have right now playing poker is bad luck.
I couldn't catch cards for anything but it was a really fun night despite that.
And my snacks were yummy!

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's always fun, but winning makes it more fun....