Sunday, June 21, 2009

To my Dad....

Happy Father's Day! While I wished you a great day earlier on the phone, I just thought you should know how grateful I am to have you as my Dad. There are very few people that would have the patience you've shown while raising Ryan and myself. And while we haven't always seen eye to eye, both Ryan and I know that you mean well and that you're always looking out for our best interests (even when we thought you were just taking away our fun!). We both strive to make you proud of us and we know that you are always there to help us through the rough times and there to celebrate the exciting and fun times. Today's your day, so go ahead relax and enjoy your day...of course, if you're not finished packing for Vegas yet, pack first, then relax! :)

To my Step-Dad Michael --
Thank you for stepping in and being that 2nd dad to me. It never hurts to have another father figure looking out after you and I'm lucky to have someone as great as you as that person. You've taken me in as one of your own and I'm thankful for that. Hope you're enjoying your vacation right now!

To all of the other Dads out there --
Enjoy your day!

No comments: