While I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day, I can say that I had a good day and I was surrounded by people that I love and deeply care about.
My philosophy is that your loved ones should be shown that you love them every day, not just one day a year and I will continue to make that my top priority. It's the little things in life that make it worth living and knowing that someone loves you is enough to get by most times.
Hope you had a great day! I'm heading to bed because I'm exhausted. More of Lindsay's philosophical thoughts later....
2 comments:
i have the best sister in the whole world!!!
-ry ry dumb guy
Thanks Bro! You don't know how much that means to me! I have the best brother in the world, even though he doesn't always realize how great he is! You make me proud every day and I'm lucky to have such a great relationship with you.
Hang in there!! I'm always here for you! Love ya!!
-Linds
Post a Comment