The good news -- if the Arizona Cardinals win the game against the 49ers tonight and total points scored is 41, I win the football pool at work. First time a girl would win this season. Of course, I think there are 7 or 8 of us who could win, so I don't have any bragging rights just yet.
The bad news -- Jamie McMurray placed 3rd in yesterday's NSCS race in Phoenix and became engaged earlier in the week. I'm not upset about the 3rd place finish because that's awesome! I'm a tad bit peeved that he's engaged. Guess I don't have a shot with him after all....damn! My little dream has been squashed.
The not so pleasant -- it's fricken cold here in St. Louis. How do we go from 80 degrees last Monday to a brisk 28 this morning. Where the heck did fall go and why are we already faced with winter temperatures?
Other than that, things are fairly peachy. This weekend flew by and I kept myself fairly busy. I slowed down in just enough time to start over this week at work. Work is about the same as always, but I can't complain...it's just how I like it.
Hope you have a terrific week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment