Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a great day BBQing and hanging out with friends and family!
I'm planning on taking it easy and relaxing at home most of the day, which will be nice! I could definitely use the time at home!! Tonight I'm heading over to my Mom's to hang out with her, Michael and my Grandma and quite possibly work on scrap booking my pictures from Memphis. Wish me luck!! It's my first go around with scrap booking, but I cherish all of the memories from that trip and I wanted to something special with all of the pictures. And, I figured scrap booking would be an awesome way to do that. We'll see if I'm creative and patient enough to put together something that looks half way decent.
Saturday I'm heading out to my Dad's to spend the rest of the weekend with him and my Bro. I haven't been out to see them since Father's day weekend, so I'm sure we'll have a bit of catching up to do.
Hope you have a terrific day and be safe if you're actually setting off fireworks!
No comments:
Post a Comment