Since I'm really not in the mood to put together a real post right now, I am planning on leaving some of my thoughts based on a survey. Kinda touches on a few subjects I'm thinking about right now and other things that I rarely think about, but probably should more often. Anyway, hope it all makes sense! It's called "finish the sentence" survey:
I've come to realize that my last kiss was: way too long ago...when will Josh be back in town?!?
I am listening to: commercials on tv
I talk: when necessary
I love: my family!
My best friend: always looks out for me.
My first real kiss: quite a long time ago.
I hate it when people ask: so you're really an accountant...how old are you?
Love is: grand if you can find it.
Marriage is: something to take very seriously.
Somewhere, someone is thinking: is there really a city named Flippin? (Yes, there is one in Arkansas!)
I'll always: think way too hard for my own good!
I have a crush on: someone very special and near and dear to my heart.
The last time I cried was because: I was completely stressed out.
My cell phone: is always close by.
When I wake up in the morning: I always make my bed.
Before I go to bed: I brush my teeth.
Right now I am thinking about: one of my most favorite people in the world and wondering if he stayed in Little Rock tonight.
Babies are: cute but not for me right now.
I get on Myspace: pretty much every day.
Today I: went to work.
Tonight I: went to Syberg's with some friends to listen to the awesome band.
Tomorrow it will be: laundry day and a time to relax and chill out.
I really want to... be content with everything going on in my life. Fat chance of that right now though!
2 comments:
"I get on Myspace: pretty much every day."
You're just trying to get me to disown you, aren't you?
No, I'm just trying to keep in touch with everyone and it seems that most of them have myspace accounts.
Also, I thought you already disowned me for listening to music you don't approve of.
Post a Comment