Because an update has been demanded, I figured I would put something together. I wish I had something exciting to report, but like always, I'm just working a ton of hours and in my spare time, trying to do a little research on bettering myself. (I can't say anymore than that right now because of a confidentiality agreement that is in place, but if something changes, say in the next month, then I will be more than happy to spill the beans....until then....let's just say, I've been doing alot of thinking and trying to figure out what is best for me.)
Ok, so since I haven't had much of a life, I decided to post some tidbits of information and I'm calling it: Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me.
If you did know these...well I guess some people know me better than what I think. If you didn't know these things...well maybe you learned a little something today...not that it really matters though, but here we go:
- I am a loyal & trustworthy friend.
- I listen more than I talk.
- I like to cook and can actually make edible meals.
- I make a mean confetti angel food cake.
- I am a romantic at heart.
- I love to listen to music & dance.
- I sing in my car constantly & don't care if people think I'm crazy when I'm belting it out.
- I have just as much fun hanging out at home by myself as I do going out with a group of friends.
- I love reading romance novels.
- I value intelligence (in myself and other people).
- I balance my bank accounts monthly.
- I am a control freak.
- I am the queen of Excel spreadsheets.
- I clip coupons & actually use them when I shop.
- I have written in a journal since I was 13 years old.
- I have more male friends than female friends.
- My favorite channel on TV is Food Network.
- When I was in high school, I planned on moving to Mexico after graduation.
- I wish I was strong enough mentally and physically to join the Army.
- I do not regret any of my actions over the past 23 years -- I have learned every step of the way...even if it meant doing something out of the ordinary for me.
- I am a rule follower.
- I am self-conscious.
So there's a start. These types of things have been running through my head lately and I thought I'd just get them all out in an entry. Are you happy now Joe? I updated for you. Anyway, how many of these things did you know?
It's back to work tomorrow and hopefully things go smooth. I know I have a cash projection to put together for the rest of the month and the rest is up in the air....like usual.
2 comments:
Why do you say that? I love hockey....you knew that already though! I think most people knew that about me!
P.S. Are you going to be nice this season a pass a few tix off to me??? :)
It's about time you updated this thing! Last time I was on here a week or so ago, I took the time to dust the cobwebs off it for you (lol).
Post a Comment